Wednesday 15 July 2015

Update

This is not one of the challenge days I was thinking on doing. Honestly, I truly don't know where my mind is at the moment. I've lost a lot of things in these past two days and am trying to get back on my feet slowly.

One bad news can change everything. It did change everything. I lost a part of me, and I don't think I'll ever recover it back. Maybe I should just give up! Maybe I should just don't care anymore. I don't feel like picking myself up this time. I'm shattered and have no strength in getting back up.

Either way, in some way, form or another I have to try and get back up on my feet and fight this back. I have to try and find other ways... Maybe who knows.. I'll succeed this time...
I just don't know what to do...

Anyways.. That's all for today..

Till next time - Keep well

Sera xx

No comments:

Post a Comment