Wednesday 22 July 2015

I'm sorry - Back to blogging

First and foremost I have to apologize for these last few days. As some of you may have noticed, and I guess it was a little obvious, I've been having some bad time these days, and unfortunately, I'm sick again. I'm so tired of being sick... and antibiotics aren't really helping. Not to mention the fact that I'm constantly tired.

Anyways, enough rambling from me. As promised, I would be doing the blogging challenge, however, it's going to take longer than expected, due to the time I would be taking in working on personal things, which I will be revealing very soon.

Now that I have settled University, and some concrete plans for the future, I can say that I finally I am a little compliant and ready to take things head on - hopefully these will manage.

All in all, I've wanted to apologize for going AWOL for these last few days.
Once I get fully better from the flu, I will be posting more frequently.

I was wondering, how are you guys? And do you want me to write about anything?
Also, if you want to e-mail me, or ask me anything, or even just to talk, please do so on -
seramartina@hotmail.com

Till next time - Keep Well

Sera :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment