Wednesday 5 August 2015

Obstacles

I'm not updating that often as I feel so out of motivation. I cannot do it here. I'm sad, miserable and I don't know if I can do it.
We had blood tests done here and my first weigh in.
To my liking I managed to lose weight, and unfortunately the blood tests results came out negative. I have an almost non existent white blood cell count.
They're increasing my meal plan and they're not lenient none what so ever.

I hate it here.. I begged my doctor to sign out of here, but he won't allow me... Or to be exact, he told me that I can sign out but he has to get permission to put me in hospital involuntarily. He said that at the state I'm in, he cannot allow me out of here...
I don't think I am sick.. And I don't think I'll ever be ok with this. I know I lost weight and that does make me happy. What I'm terrified of is the weight gain I'll be having.
I cannot have that, and I'm so scared here :(.

Anyways..
All in all, I wanted to update you. Also, how are you guys? Hope you're all well.

Please e-mail me if you want to talk, I will definitely reply.
Thank you to all those that e-mailed me. I will very soon get back to replying.

Till next time - Keep well

Sera xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment