Friday 24 July 2015

My favourite Current Thing

Mugs, thermoses, travel mugs. Anything that allows me to carry liquids in fancy things make me feel happy.
My current gadget in these things is this new Animal Thermos that I managed to get from ebay. It's such a cute pinky thermos that allows it to be a little me. The first time I saw it, I had to get it. It reflected so many things in me that I was automatically attached to it from just a picture.

This morning, it came by post, and for the record, it came very early.

I started using it right away, and it solely purpose is well served :D .
Another addition to my collection :D.

What about you? Do you have any special collection or anything that you like?
I would like to hear from all of you :)

If you'd like me to write about a particular topic, or even just to talk, don't hesitate to e-mail me on - seramartina@hotmail.com

Till next time - Keep well :)
Sera :) xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment