Monday 13 July 2015

Day 2 - 20 Facts about me

  1. I drink tea and coffee and water constantly throughout the day. My family even calls me a tadpole due to the large amounts of liquids I ingest daily.
  2. I love eating ice, in summer and winter, despite the cold weather.
  3. I’m very bad at confrontations. You pick up a fight and I do turn around. I cannot stand any fighting or shouting or any of the sort.
  4. I’m obsessed by the way serial killers think. I love to see what made them into committing such crimes. Jeffrey Dahmer and The Zodiac Killer are my favourite. Then there’s also Nikolai Dzhumagaliev, Pedro Lopez (the monster of the Andes), and Issei Sagawa (the Kobe cannibal).
  5. I spend too much time viewing youtubers. My favourite are Shane Dawson, Matthew Santoro, Epic Meal Time, Buzzfeed, Lily Lucia, Taylor Swift, Bart Baker, and Superwoman.
  6. I still haven’t learned properly how to use a drinking straw.
  7. I don’t know how to read an analogue watch properly. I only use digital.
  8. I’m a perfectionist and need everything to be in a certain way.
  9. I love huge gadgets. In fact my phone is a 6 inch.
  10. I listen to songs that only have a meaning to me.
  11. I love dresses but don’t wear them that often because I’m scared of drawing too much attention. Hence gym trousers during the week, pair of work trousers for work, and skinny jeans when I go out, or a pair of nice trousers. I do wear dresses, only not occasionally.
  12. I love Taylor Swift. Many of her songs have inspired me, given me hope and even pushed me further. She’s my idol and I admire her. I wish I can meet her someday.
  13. I only wear two pieces of jewellery besides my watch. My aunts necklace, and a ring that on it there’s written ‘God is Love’
  14. I’ve been wearing glasses since the age of 3.
  15. I love cooking. The more elaborate the happier I am. I love challenges.

  16. I love writing, doing cards for Birthday’s, Christmas ect… I  believe that doing something for others needs input of time and thought. I like giving others something special that’s coming from the heart.
  17. I sleep with a quilt on even in summer. I feel too much cold.
  18. I hate sandals and don’t even own one.
  19. I take too much work, more than I can handle. I love pushing myself to the limit.
  20. I’m terrified of insects, cockroaches and any creepy crawly.
These are my 20 facts. What about you? Comment below and let me know what you like :)

Also, if you'd like me to write about a particular topic, or just want to talk to me, e-mail me on - 
seramartina@hotmail.com 

Till next time - Keep well :)

Sera :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment