Thursday 6 August 2015

Wanting out of here

I don't know how this is supposed to be helping. Yes the nurses are nice, and the doctors and therapists are nice as well, however, meal times are still dreading. They expect us to eat 5 times daily with lunches and dinner consisting of a 3 course meal. That's bloody hell!! Who the hell eats that much??


I can't do it anymore here... It's been almost a week and I feel like I'm going crazy. I hate it here...


Tomorrow I will be asking my doctor again to maybe allow me to sign out. Hopefully he will. However I don't know. He seems persistent in this and he seems to want me to remain here, and I don't see how he can send me involuntarily when I'm mentally stable and capable of doing my decisions and am over 18.


How the hell do they expect us to do this!!! Some girls here have been also added a 10pm snack only because they're not gaining weight. I 100% won't do that.
Of course, here we don't have any control on what and how much we eat. We are kept at the table to eat every single thing.. And it's not fair... Now they've also established new rules - we can't go into our rooms unless it's after 5pm. Else they are closed from 8am till 5pm.


I'm trying to just get through this part... But tomorrow I'm asking him again for sure.


What about you? How did you feel in inpatients when coming to meal times and doctors orders?


If you'd like to e-mail me to talk, or to suggest any topic you'd like me to write about, please feel free to e-mail me on - seramartina@hotmail.com


Thank you to all those that e-mailed me, I will be replying very very soon.


Till next time - Keep well.
Sera xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment