Saturday 11 July 2015

Day 1 - My Blog's Name


To say the truth, my blog came to be out of me being sick and stuck at home. I love writing, and I’ve always wanted to start one but never had the guts in doing so. Hence being sick was the kick-start to my blog.

I named my blog ‘The thunder is here’. Those who already read some of my previous posts know that I love winter. Thunder and Lightning are my favourite part of winter, especially during the night as I can curl up on the couch with 3 quilts on top of me and a cup of tea or coffee and either just study or ready a book, until of course it gets too scary and I decided to hit the sack.

Thunder makes me feel comfortable in even realising my true emotions, and I wanted this blog to be as true as possible, hence thunder = truth, as all I’m writing over here is coming from the heart.

Also, I didn’t only want to write on a particular topic, and I guess naming my blog like that, managed to give that brief impression.

Else, I do not think that there is any more significance of my blog’s name; apart from the fact that I love wintery aspects.

What about you?
Do you have blog? If so, leave me a link of your blog in the comments section and I will check them all out. :)
Also, why did you name your blog that way?

If you’d like me to write on a particular topic or just want to talk to me, e-mail me on –
I will reply to all of you. :)

Till next post – Keep well :)


Sera :)

No comments:

Post a Comment