Saturday 8 August 2015

1st week

First week at the residential inpatient treatment has passed, and it seems to be getting harder and harder. I can't do this. The dietician wants to increase my meal plan, my nutritionist told me that I'm in a risk of liver failure and my parents think I'm wasting my time here and that this week that passed will never be gained back as I'm wasting it in inpatient.

I've begged my doctor to sign me out. He doesn't want to allow me to do that. I just don't know what to do anymore. I can't take it here...
I'm not ready for recovery just as yet. And I'm hating it here. It's not the day spent here.. It's mainly the meal times. If I just scratch the meal times off I'll be all fine.. Argh... I feel so out of control atm...it's too much.

I'm hating myself even more with every bite I'm taking. My family isn't happy at all with this and they're not really helping at times.. I'm hoping that I'll be discharged soon.

What thoughts do you have on inpatient, and recovery in general? What about your families? How were they during inpatient?

Please feel free to e-mail me on seramartina@hotmail.com

Till next time - Keep well

Sera xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment